Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Changes are a-happenin'

Frequent readers of this blog (the two of you) may notice some changes. I've changed the title. While I thought "Who Can Say?" was a clever title for a blog, it was kind of confusing. First, I made what is typically implied as a statement into a literal question. Secondly, it's not like the domain was whocansay.com. That domain was unavailable.

So the domain is doubtcreptintohisvoice.com. A bit long for a blog title.

Meanwhile, I have begun blogging over the name Skeptic Turtle at the new online community at Open Salon. I selected that name because I had submitted letters and comments over at Salon.com as "Turtle," but felt I need an adjective to flesh it out.

Maintaining a second blog means I neglected the first. And they are both general interest blogs, so why keep them separate. I'm now Skeptic Turtle in both places and will be cross posting between the two.

So you can read me here or there.

I do recommend checking out Open Salon. Lots of good stuff there which I'll be highlighting shortly.

No comments: